Thursday, September 15, 2011

Un, Deux, Trois


Hello everyone, it's beautiful weather today in Begnins. The day began with the usual routine of getting Tara up, fed, and ready for school. After taking her to the bus stop, I returned home to begin my second day of housework. So far, everything has been quite easy. I ironed yesterday and, because I was very bored, dusted, swept, and cleaned the bathrooms today. I'm sure Barbara will be excited to hear that her au pair has a tendency to clean when there is nothing else to do.

I'm beginning to look into places to travel in Europe, since I am literally in the center. I hope to begin in London (to see a Chelsea FC game), and eventually visit Barcelona, Vienna, Nice, Lyon, Paris, Berlin, Mykonos, Florence, and Rome along with many cities in Switzerland and the famous castle Neuschwanstein in Germany. For now, I am simply exploring Begnins and it's surrounding cities. 


After cleaning, picking up Tara for lunch, then bringing her back to the bus stop, I went to Luke's to see his studio. He is truly talented and gave just as much praise to my photography as I did to his paintings. Luke and I walked all through a vineyard and I took more photos for you all to see. 
An interesting wall decoration at Luke's house.


Luke's studio





 Finally, I picked up Tara from school and, after learning from Luke that Barbara's birthday is tomorrow, convinced Tara that we should do a "photoshoot" and make her mom a poster for her birthday. Now we are simply hanging out; she is watching television while I am blogging.






Au revoir. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment